Greetings from The SoulCare Project, an organization dedicated to providing intentional space to set aside the busy and productive life in order to listen and hear God’s voice through stillness. You are cordially invited to the “Inside Job – Cultivating a Resilient Life” retreat which will be held February 19-21, 2016. We have the privilege of having Steve and Gwen Smith, Executive Director and Co-Founders of Potters Inn, facilitate our time together.
“Effective leaders work very hard to succeed, but often at the cost of their own souls. They are challenged to keep themselves emotionally and spiritually healthy in order to survive success—to keep their humanity intact. This is the work within the work.”
Steve and Gwen will facilitate this retreat through the theme of Steve’s newest book “Inside Job.” Here are some of the themes that will be addressed on the retreat:
- Recognizing and determine the inner and outer markers of success
- Exploring eight compelling virtues that every leader must possess
- Using the principle of rhythm rather than chase the myth of balance
- Recognizing the limits of your own leadership
- Discovering how to thrive, not just survive
There is a better way to live than the craziness we experience in our driven world. Inside Job is your invitation to journey inside and do the work within your work.